Thursday, January 26, 2012

Been gone for a minute, but i'm back up in it..

I've been toying with the idea of bringing back the blog for a few reasons.
One of which is: I love the share my thoughts, and two - because my friends constantly ask me about it.

It wasn't until I started visiting Sophia's blog that I actually thought I should. She gave me an unexpected push, that I didn't even know I was looking for, or needed. (Her blog is great guys, really you should check it out) I was like yea! I wanna do this again! And then today (1/25/2012), my Communications teacher spit some motivational ish that gave that EXTRA push, so here I am, brainstorming in class, planning to re-emerge.

Give me some time to get the blog back in shape. Please. A lot has changed for me and since my blog has always been a reflection of me, I believe the blog should show that. Nothing drastic, just a lil bit of this & that.

- Familiar faces and the occasional passerby, I put my hand to my heart and say Thank You for rocking with me.

Blessed Love.

P.S: Remember when Ma$e made a come back?

No comments: