Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More mtvU Spring Break performances..

When was the last time you watched mtv's spring break? (or mtv on a whole?).I remember the first time I watched it and Eminem (Slim Shady then..) performed Hi my name is..I remember everyone saying he's a one hit wonder, hmm..he sure proved them wrong. Anyways!

The Young Money kids stopped by to perform Bedrock minus LLoyd & Wayne. Peep their performance:

Fresh off tour with Hov & Jeezy, Trigga Trey stopped by as well to perform his latest single "Invented Sex"


Pitbull stopped by to assist Ludacris in asking 'How Low' you can go in spanish! all i gotta say is mira mira ven aqui papi :-) hehe!


..and Nicki came out looking like gaga's ethnic sister a tall glass of milk to prove she's bad w/ Luda..


and last but not least Bobby Ray (B.o.B) performed 'I'll be in the sky' off his mixtape B.o.B vs Bobby Ray..luv it!


No comments: