Tuesday, December 29, 2009

These are a few of my favorite links

Like the song says "these are few of my favorite things", well these are a few of my favorite links.
These are sites that I visit ever so often and some of my favorite posts from them.

Malaika's phoner with Vybz Kartel  - WorldFlavas

Bounty Killa on ONSTAGE - HypeZoneMag

Exclusive interview with Queen Ifrica  - The Wickedest Time

New music from Chuck Fenda ft. Sammy Dread - RaggaSuss

Sneaker Fail - PlzGetItTogether

Check them out and show some love.
Irie.

2 comments:

Please Get It Together said...

Awwww . . . we favorite you too!!! Thanks for the support!!

The Wickedest Time said...

Oh my!!

Thank YOU!! I'm happy to know that I'm on your list of favorites, especially when your site it one of my regular stops!

Much love!