Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why wont they let our artists be great??

Im guessing this is Buju's first interview since he sat down with a few gay rights activists in San Francisco
Spotted over at PartyXtraz, Buju is quoted in response to the meeting as saying "This is a fight, and as I said in one of my songs 'there is no end to the war between me and faggot' and it's clear. The same night after I met with them (gay associates), they pepper-sprayed the concert. So what are you trying to tell me? I owe dem nothing, they don't owe I nothing."  He also said he will continue on with the tour regardless of whatever they try to do to stop it.
Good job Buju, I respect that. I mean, I believe in God, when man (in this case, funny man) try to stop our progress, God always step in and work around their follies, so mek dem gwaan try! di more dem try fi stop u ah di more u live longer (c) Capleton


in other boycotting news, over the weekend in Denmark, Sizzla was threatened with cancellation if he didnt switch change his anti-fag stance. Happy to report that the show went off with no glitch, tear gassing, boycotts, etc.
This is expected of Denmark, I mean, this the same place that drove some of their citizens to formed Freetown Christiana due to their jacked up gov't. SMH.


For Buju's tour dates please hit up his myspace & Sizzla's as well.


Going through my music collection a few minutes ago, I found this, take a listen :)

2 comments:

Ms Ida said...

Bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I just knew I was gonna hear "Boom Bye Bye"

DiJah said...

Lol I plan to write a letter to Petrelis, and I will publish it here, followed by 'boom bye bye' *wink*