Monday, October 19, 2009

Whitney feeling like a million dollar bill


Ok so I know everyone did their own version of 'Whitney is back' blog but this is the first time I've seen her perform since she's "been back" that I can actually say was decent. (That GMA perforamance was triz-ash)
Here's Whitney Houston performing on Britain's X-factor on Saturday.
Her first studio album in 8yrs 'I look to you' debut at #1, selling over 300,000 copies, go Whitney!

- In the middle of her performance the back of her dress snapped open, she proceed to joke with the host that she sang herself out of her clothes lol, only Whitney!

Whitney looks good and I'm glad she's back but am I the only one who saw that tick? mmm mmm u kno the tick i'm talking bout! shhh dont worry I wont say anything *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Whitnaaaayyyyyy
Shes fantastic...maybe she not 100 percent there but I think shes trying.......

Keep it up girl..cant wait to c her live in concert go Whitneyyyyyyyy!!!!

Renae