Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fame Kills?

Damn it didn't even start and already it has been cancelled.
If you dont know what I'm talking about let me get you up to speed.
Kanye West & Lady Gaga was about to start their tour by the name of Fame Kills



"The storyline is that Kanye is on one end of the stage and I’m on the other, and the whole show, we are trying to get to where each other is. I want something that he has, which is the fame, and he wants something that I have, which is home, and my humble beginnings. So we battle each other throughout the entire performance to steal each other’s spaces. So I’m essentially on a quest to kill Kanye West to steal his fame.” - Lady Gaga

No official reason for the cancellation from the Live Nation promoters at press time, all that's known is that it's cancelled and refund is available to ticket buyers.

Dang, and I was looking forward to this :-( womp womp

Here's the promo vid for the would've been tour

Fame Kills from kwest on Vimeo.

No comments: