Monday, November 30, 2009

Is 50 cent about to self destruct?


I guess Rick Ross is bawse!
In response to 50 cent's poor album sales (161,000 first week), at DJ Khaled's birthday party the other day, Ross toasted by saying “So we celebrating my n***a birthday, but we’re also celebrating the demise of a p***y. R.I.P. to the donkey, we buried him,”
This comes from the never ending beef between 50 & Rick Ross.
Not only did Rick Ross sell 158,000 copies his first week, he was also #1 on the charts, not sure where 50 stands at the moment being that Interscope pulled his first week sales from itunes and he is nowhere to be found on the Billboard charts. I'm sure his album should be on the list but I believe due to poor album sales they are not publicizing the numbers.
50 is currently on tour in  Germany and Rick Ross is working on his 4th album Trilla.

No comments: