Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ziggy Marley's World Cup song 'Africa Land'. Get it for $FREE

"My friends I want to announce the launch of the wild and free singles. It's hard not to make music and since I happen to be in the studio I thought why not make some songs in between albums.

So I decided to record a collection of singles which means one song at a time and call it the wild and free singles because they are just that, wild and free.

I'll put them out as they come you can't control these things you know. Please feel free to send your family and friends to the sites to get the songs as they come out or share them out yourself.

It's going to be a lot of fun doing these songs for you. Share and enjoy. Wild and free.

love ziggy."
Listen and download "Africa Land" when you click the link

"here is the first song, it's called africa land. I wrote it cause of the world cup in Africa as a way of cheering on Africa as one team and celebrating a new day in African history"
Dont forget to check out Ziggy's site and stay tuned for the other free releases.
Also: FIFA World Cup starts June 11 so stay tuned to ESPN. Kickoff game will be between South Africa & Mexico @ 12:00 am. What team will you be rooting for?

No comments: